The England Community Lions Youth Programme 2019/ 2020 has opened the nominations process today. As such we would like to invite yourselves to nominate players whom meet the below criteria to join the selection process.
To qualify for the England Community Lions Youth Programme, players must meet the following criteria:
• Be playing regular Rugby League within one of the three pathways – Tier 4, 5 & Youth clubs; BARLA Under-17s & Under-19s and/or Colleges
• Be a non-contracted player
• Eligible for a British Passport
• Been born between 01/01/2001 – 31/12/2002
Players whom are nominated MUST be available on the following days (dependent on nearest location) if selected for Development Days:
• Cumbria – Sunday 17th March 2019 (9am – 12pm)
• Yorkshire – Saturday 23rd March 2019 (9am – 12pm)
• Lancashire – Saturday 30th March 2019 (9am – 12pm)
Players must also be available for the England Community Lions Youth Origin on Saturday 20th April 2019 (in case of selection). Players will need to be available for the entire day and must make their own way to a central venue (Wigan/Leigh tbc).
The number of nominations per community club, BARLA county programme or college is not be restricted.
Please send all nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org The England Community Lions nominations process will close on Friday 1st February 2019, with those selected for development days being told by Friday 15th February 2019.